wet / dry microdermabrasion
This advanced technology design is set to redefine and create a new standard and comfort in microdermabrasion services. The unique technology, combined with its superior designed diamond tip hand piece, offers the most progressive microdermabrasion service in skin care; layered wet / dry microdermabrasion. A variety of handpiece abrasion tip selections and applied Aquafuse products allows the skin therapist to quickly perform as many as four passes, creating a unique and exact service to meet every client’s objective. Bio-Hydroderm Trinity applications offer rapid improvements, and provide an outstanding stand alone service or base service prior to other technologies.
- Compact, lightweight, space efficient technology
- 5 Diamond Tips. Options from fine to coarse allows for four passes and controlled exfoliation
- A variety of abrasion selections and Aquafuse products provides a unique and exact service to address every skin type
- Promote rapid improvements to the skin and makes an excellent stand alone service, or base for other technologies.
- Deep cleans, smooths, hydrates, plumps and brightens dull, dry, rough, uneven toned skin. Minimizes fine lines and softens wrinkles.
- Extremely effective for absorption of key active product ingredients
5 Diamond Tips, from fine to coarse
Bio-Brasion® Trinity Results
Wet/dry microdermabrasion is one of the most popular services with clients and consumers due to a myriad of skin benefits and the instant visible results that can be seen on the skin! It improves skin smoothness, tone, and texture by removing dead dulling skin cells and debris.
It improves the skin’s ability to absorb key product ingredients, boosts hydration, and softens and smooths lines to offer the ultimate healthy glow.
Weight: 13.2 lbs
Dimensions: 12” x 10.5” x 4.75”
Power: 240 VAC 50/60Hz
Max Power Consumption: 160W
Interested in more information?
Use the form below or call 1800 625 387 to speak to a consultant.